RBI Grade B Officers Exam Question Discussion 24-08-2013,Review

RBI Grade B Officers Exam Question and Answers Discussion for 24-08-2013Reserve Bank of India(RBI) conducting all India Exam for recruitment of Grade B officers on various dates i.e. 17-08-2013, 24-08-2013 and 25-08-2013. 

Candidates who appeared on 17th August 2013 found the Question for RBI Grade B easy except the General and Economic affairs. It’s all due to removal of subject wise cutoff of time. Now candidates get good time to score as well in all paper equally.

The exam which are now in practice by almost every organisation to conduct on various dates are not good if I consider the aspirant point of view. Candidates whoa re having exam at later dates found it easy to understand the pattern and syllabus of exam. This is many time hurt the sentiment of good candidates.

Discussion needed on RBI Grade B Officers exam.

Tags:

5 Comments
  1. 1)Chairman of NHRC- K.G. Balakrishnan
    2)except central government and sponsered bank, who is third contributor in RRB – state government
    3) Name the women belong to financial institution

2. Few Question were really tough to answer and asked from economic forum

Global innovation index

When individuals increase their personal wealth through production and exchange, they
    1) Reduce the wealth of others
    2) Must rely heavily on government intervention and regulation.
    3) Increase the wealth of others.
    4) Must be selfish and greedy.

3. Please tell me how to calculate Operational Risk in Basel III ?

4. What is the reason the Saving Rate are reduced ?

Recently appointed RBI governor ?

Bolivar Currency ?

Income Tax Slab…

5. Question asked in the exam were not simple and level was much better than UPSC…Question in Banking and economic affairs were very tough to answer..

Few of question like Takeout finance, REER, Money Supply, CAD, Currency etc were …..No chance

Leave a reply

Discover more from DIGIHELP

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading

DIGIHELP